Shot Blasting System
Shot Blasting is a process under which a jet nozzle is used as a channel to force steel shots with the help of compressed air or wheel type machine. This method is vastly used in the industry and has proven to be a fast and effective way of cleaning and preparing surfaces for recoating.
Shot blasting can be used to clean hardwood, metal, brickwork, concrete or stone.
- Airless abrasive shot blasting machine
- Blasting systems for various applications
- Blast room with semi auto & auto recovery systems
- Cyclone dust collectors
- Automatic media recovery systems
- Fabric type dust collector
- The resulting surface is free from rust, paint etc. Our machinery is uniquely designed to give surface finish equivalent to Swedish standard SA2.5.