Shot Blasting System
Steel shots are forced through a jet nozzle using compressed air pressure or through a wheel type machine in order to clean and prepare surfaces for recoating. This is a fast and effective way and can be used to clean hardwood, metal, brickwork, concrete or stone.
Following type projects are undertaken by us:
- Airless abrasive shot blasting machine
- Automatic media recovery systems
- Blast room with semi auto & auto recovery systems
- Blasting systems for various applications
- Cyclone dust collectors
- Fabric type dust collector
The surface which is resulted is free from rust and paint. Our machinery generates surface finish equivalent to Swedish standard - SA2.5.
- From metal components; rust, paint, grease, and scales are removed
- Matte finish is obtained which is aesthetically pleasing to look at
- Quality of electroplating, painting, powder coating, or rubber lining is improved
- Skid proofing in case of marble and granite is generated. These are few of the many advantages
Applications of Shot Blasting
- CI & Steel castings.
- Reconditioned valves etc. and marble & granite
- Non ferrous castings.
- Heat treated components.
- MS & SS fabricated components.
- Marine & Ship Building.
- Off Shore
- Pipe Industries